Return & Refunds
We offer a 100% no quibble money back guaranty. If you are not satisfied with any of our products that you have purchased from us, we will give you a 100% refund (excluding delivery charge and gift-wrapping where appropriate).
- Returns for refund must be received back into the marketing depot within 30 days from the date of purchase. When returning goods, please quote the – order number, your name, name of the product and the reason why you are returning the goods.
- The customers communicate to us on returns in by an email to email@example.com or by phone with a call +919892744322
- We issue a no quibble refund / replacement for products that are received back in marketing depot within 30 days. In case of shipments reaching us after 30 days due to unavoidable reasons like postal delays, we take it on a case-to-case basis to address the problem.
Marketing Depot Address
L.B.S. Marg, Kurla (w),
Mumbai – 4000 70. India.
- No, We do not refund users for postage expense of the returning the goods.
- In a few cases, we ensure that pickup is arranged at the earliest and we ship the replacement as soon as we receive the item from our courier partner.
- Replacement is subject to availability of stock with us. In case a replacement is not available, we will refund the amount for the same.
- Returns are not possible in the following cases:
- Used products
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers, including price tags & labels.
- Exchange of unused products that need communicated with 30 days and reaches our marketing depot within 30 days from the date of shipment of the original order. Shipment charges of the same needs to be borne by customer. Customers need to share the details of couriers of products that they intend to exchange with us. The replacement of parcels from us would reach the customers within 5-7 working days from the date of shipment.
Information on this website is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals.